Watch Signing Day Free on Huskers.com

Watch Signing Day Free on Huskers.com

Huskers.com is the source for complete coverage of National Letter of Intent Signing Day for football on Wednesday, Feb. 2. Watch and listen to Head Coach Bill Callahan's press conference live on Wednesday afternoon and read all about each of the newest Cornhuskers.

Huskers.com will provide a free live video stream of Coach Callahan's press conference beginning at 2:55 p.m. Video content is normally only provided to HuskersNside subscribers, but today's press conference will give all Nebraska fans a first-hand experience of the exciting content provided by HuskersNside through every NU team's athletic season.

Join Patrick Combs, the Voice of Memorial Stadium, as he hosts Huskers.com's video coverage of Wednesday afternoon's press conference. The live press conference will provide Huskers.com visitors will a free preview of the benefits regularly available to HuskersNSide premium subscribers. In addition to press conference coverage, HuskersNSide subscribers will get a first-hand look at highlights of each of Nebraska's recruits.

Live audio of the press conference, via Pinnacle Sports Productions, will also be available on Huskers.com, beginning just before 3 p.m. Pinnacle Sports coverage, hosted by John Bishop, will include a one-on-one interview with Coach Callahan following his press conference at approximately 3:50 p.m.

Nebraska's official signing day release with detailed biographies on each player joining the Husker program will be available shortly before the start of Coach Callahan's 3 p.m. meeting with the media

cally just said the criteria they use to pik the plyers is

1 -academics

2 character

3 athletics

in THAT order!! what utter blasphemy. you arent recuriting thesekids for academics fool, dont give us that line were  not foolz.

exactly. If you believe that your ridiculously dumb.

Not really. Look at it this way.

1. Academics - aka Do you have any chance to qualify? If not, why waste the time. It's really a deal breaker. I am sure he didn't mean "Can you solve this differential equation?". The 2-4 players that don't qualify as today, I believe will qualify in due time. If Brandon Jackson did it, anyone can. :)

2. Character - Are you going to be more trouble than you are worth? (ie Callahan Bright, Incognito.).

3. Athletics - Obvious.

1. Academics - aka Do you have any chance to qualify? If not, why waste the time. It's really a deal breaker. I am sure he didn't mean "Can you solve this differential equation?". The 2-4 players that don't qualify as today, I believe will qualify in due time. If Brandon Jackson did it, anyone can. :)

2. Character - Are you going to be more trouble than you are worth? (ie Callahan Bright, Incognito.).

3. Athletics - Obvious.

I agree Dave, and I think a lot of recruits made it clear as well. I think Rey Mauluga said that Nebraska was the school he visited that pounded it into his head that academics were very important. Brooks commented on it as well, as did Nick Covey. And is it any wonder the GPA this year for the team was so high, if they weren't stressing academics?

3. Athletics - Obvious.

I agree Dave, and I think a lot of recruits made it clear as well. I think Rey Mauluga said that Nebraska was the school he visited that pounded it into his head that academics were very important. Brooks commented on it as well, as did Nick Covey. And is it any wonder the GPA this year for the team was so high, if they weren't stressing academics?

Dave, Hoya, that's just crazy talk guys.