what degree did tommie get again?

Probably a better degree than most of the people on this board.

Ah, struck a nerve - apparently "formerfan" was a Communications major, as well...

No, good try though.

I just find it funny that people who probably struggled through high school and got a GED are criticizing a guy for having a college degree.

No, good try though.

I just find it funny that people who probably struggled through high school and got a GED are criticizing a guy for having a college degree.

No one was criticizing the guy for having a degree. It's just very funny that the guy has a degree in communications and is on the radio, yet talks so darn fast you can hardly understand him. As far as your comment on everyone else's education level, well you said it best with "people who live in glass houses..."

Probably a better degree than most of the people on this board.

Ah, struck a nerve - apparently "formerfan" was a Communications major, as well...

No, good try though.

JOKE.

No, good try though.

No one was criticizing the guy for having a degree. It's just very funny that the guy has a degree in communications and is on the radio, yet talks so darn fast you can hardly understand him. As far as your comment on everyone else's education level, well you said it best with "people who live in glass houses..."

Hey, I hear ya!! Good thing Im surrounded by concrete, timber, and drywall.

No, good try though.

Hey, I hear ya!! Good thing Im surrounded by concrete, timber, and drywall.

With your GED hanging on the wall?