what degree did tommie get again?

No, good try though.

I just find it funny that people who probably struggled through high school and got a GED are criticizing a guy for having a college degree.

No one was criticizing the guy for having a degree. It's just very funny that the guy has a degree in communications and is on the radio, yet talks so darn fast you can hardly understand him. As far as your comment on everyone else's education level, well you said it best with "people who live in glass houses..."

Hey, I hear ya!! Good thing Im surrounded by concrete, timber, and drywall.

With your GED hanging on the wall?

I dont feel that I need to justify myself to someone who is beneath me.

Come on say it for me, just once...... "Supersize IT?"

No, good try though.

I just find it funny that people who probably struggled through high school and got a GED are criticizing a guy for having a college degree.

No one was criticizing the guy for having a degree. It's just very funny that the guy has a degree in communications and is on the radio, yet talks so darn fast you can hardly understand him. As far as your comment on everyone else's education level, well you said it best with "people who live in glass houses..."

It's not my fault that God made you short.

No, good try though.

Is that the best you got?

Youre not even worth my time.

No, good try though.

Obviously, I am worth your time, because you responded. You claim to be so quick witted and smart and yet it took you 5 whole days to come up with your "supersize it" comment, which btw was the equivalent of saying "your mom." Like I said in the other post, direct all your insults to private messenger, drive through please.

No, good try though.

Obviously, I am worth your time, because you responded. You claim to be so quick witted and smart and yet it took you 5 whole days to come up with your "supersize it" comment, which btw was the equivalent of saying "your mom." Like I said in the other post, direct all your insults to private messenger, drive through please.

Heres a neat little idea, I dont spend much time on the I-net during the weekends because I have too many other things to do, and I didnt see it until 5 days later?

Maybe you ought to try to it sometime! :cheers