• 1 year later...

what is going on here... do we have a board romance... :cop:

I wish..

But she's married.

But I'be been meaning to ask you.

I just got an email from a cousin in Colorado Springs about another cousin (that I've never met) playing for the Vikings..

Can't seem to find much info about him and I don't follow the NFL that much.

His name is Bret Favre or something like that (j/K)

His name is Heath Farwell.

Is he any good?

I wish..

But she's married.

I just got an email from a cousin in Colorado Springs about another cousin (that I've never met) playing for the Vikings..

Is he any good?

Heath Farwell made the probowl this year for special teams work. He is in on all punt and kick returns and basically kicks a$$ and takes names. He is one hell of a tackler... IE:Eric Martin.

If you could meet Heath, i would be very jealous. He seems like a class act. If you want more info, i can share it..just ask.

I wish..

But she's married.

Is he any good?

Heath Farwell made the probowl this year for special teams work. He is in on all punt and kick returns and basically kicks a$$ and takes names. He is one hell of a tackler... IE:Eric Martin.

If you could meet Heath, i would be very jealous. He seems like a class act. If you want more info, i can share it..just ask.

Just saw an interview of him on Youtube.

Deffinitely sounds like some of my uncles on my dad's side...And he seems plenty ugly enough to be related to me..

I'll try to watch him tomorrow.

Thx TO Bull for saying I post great recipes:) it is much appreciated:) I haven't tried all the recipes that I have posted. I just post recipes that sound good to me and hopefully to the members on this board also. I would love to have a tailgate party at my house and have you all over to watch it. It would be great meeting all of you:) and it would be fun:) I love to cook and I would make dips and stuff..and of course..beer would be in order also lol However...anyone who got drunk would not leave my house if they had to drive:) They would have to have a designated driver. I would sit on them if I had to:) to keep them from driving drunk.

Go Big Red:)

Thx TO Bull for saying I post great recipes:) it is much appreciated:) I haven't tried all the recipes that I have posted. I just post recipes that sound good to me and hopefully to the members on this board also. I would love to have a tailgate party at my house and have you all over to watch it. It would be great meeting all of you:) and it would be fun:) I love to cook and I would make dips and stuff..and of course..beer would be in order also lol However...anyone who got drunk would not leave my house if they had to drive:) They would have to have a designated driver. I would sit on them if I had to:) to keep them from driving drunk.

Go Big Red:)

I'll bring the beer.