Yes, the roster glitch issues are being worked out and a patch should be out shortly.

And for those who don't know,

PastaPadre had rosters in his EA Locker ready for download. Apparently, these got corrupted somehow and games would start freezing if you edited the rosters. Eventually, the corrupted files would start kicking teams off the game and changing team ratings. So, teams like Western Kentucky, FIU, FAU, and Troy were literally disappearing from the game. Some teams were getting ratings of 0 Offense 0 Defense and 15 Special Teams. Also, cdj who was doing PS3 rosters was getting lockups but I don't know if he had teams disappearing too. Either way, these problems are being fixed and like I said a patch should be coming out soon. Otherwise, everyone has said this game is really, really good!

are there only glitches if you start downloading rosters or what?

Only if you start editing rosters. If you edit 1 or 2 players, it's fine but if you edit a lot, the game locks up. One of the NCAA designers speculated that adding Western Kentucky screwed up the roster database which is causing this.

So are the glitches for just PS3? If the the 360 version has glitches too then why should I buy the game? willy_nilly.gif

The 360 version has glitches but as long as you're not editing rosters furiously, you will be fine. There's nothing wrong with the gameplay. If you're not sure then just rent it first.