Find the other #3 on the offense switch his number to something else, then switch lee's to 3

you cant do that because Thenarse is #3 and it won't let you double numbers... I just made Lee #13

just make TE #3 Zac Lee, switch him to quarterback, adjust his ratings etc and you have yourself Zac Lee.

Man, did I just play a heck of a game. I decided to play Colorado v. Nebraska in the snow at Memorial. Ganz started off terrible and we turned the ball over on our first two drives. Late in the 2nd Quarter, NU was down 10 points when I pinned CU on their own 1 with a punt. The next play, I sacked Cody Hawkins for a safety. Two plays later, Ganz hit Chris Brooks down the left sideline for the touchdown. I went for two and tied the game at 21 going into the half. CU tacked on a field goal in the 3rd quarter and I did the same. Then the fun started, 3 and outs and turnovers both ways until I got within field goal range. I was lined up on the right hash for a 33 yard field goal. I lined it up and watched as Kunalic's kick just hooked left. :angry: CU drove down the field and kicked a field goal to make it 27-24 with :40 left. I got a good return with Lucky and then threw a HB Slip Screen to him to get me to the 45 of CU. I threw a fade to Nate Swift that got picked off and ended the game.

It was a great game and definitely got me loving this game more. Too bad I had to lose this one, though.

i went to four OTs with TTech. oh man, i just could not put them away.