Husker Football Writer Needed

Hello Husker Fans,

I am the Senior Editor of an up and coming College Sports Writing website and we current have an opening for someone to write about the Huskers. While we have only been online for five months, we already have viewers in over 40 countries so we are excited about our future and are looking for individuals who want to join along for the ride. If you are not a professional writer but are still interested please do not hesitate to send me an email. So far we have a good mix of profession writers and non-professionals so please do not worry about your previous writing experience. However, we would like a resume because we can tell from your resume how responsible and reliable you will be.

We are not trying to be a traditional sports website, we are trying to view football through the eye of the fan and that is the reason we do not care about your writing experience, we care about passion. If missing your team on Saturdays kills you, then we want you.

Your commitment would be to write an article every two weeks related to your respected team. We can't offer any compensation so please keep that in mind. I do realize this message is very vague but if you are any bit interested please email me and I will go into much more detail. Send your email to bthome@theheismanrace.com

I know most of you will be upset because this is what you would call spam and I just want to apologize in advance for that but that is honestly not my intention. I'm not even going to post the link to my site because because that's not my intention, I am more interested in people who are interested in pursuing their writing passion.

Thanks,

B. Thome

Senior Editor

Here is a sample of my writing:

;adfc;s f;adskv;erhgre'gtp rgtmlan fkadsf;naklfhraekth;a;gnkjadnfahkdsnf;kha;jfh nher;adfjkjdbgf;erjtjdjnvdmfnf;akfadjfabkfaknam;ldfnhafd fh;afh a;fh;a dfafah fah df; fdf kfjad;lkfh f d;adfh;adknfdnfjhjrekhrieji v heoihoeifkadnfiahnjvbhpiujnca;fmvdfi

When do I start?

Thanks for not posting the link to your site and being respectful about this process. We have some great writers on the board and a few of us have written for huskerweekly.com. Hopefully that part of the site starts back up this fall because I know I along with others are very interested in writing again for this part of the site and it gives the fans a different perspective on things.

theheismanrace.com is an interesting site..I assume that's the site from your email address..

I wish it was easier to find topics, though..It appears to be just page after page of random articles pertaining to random teams.

The 1st page showed an interesting article from a Longhorn fan complaining about the limited amount of space for students to sit at DKR stadium...That the older fans don't seem to show up, making it appear empty.

Just looked at the page again..There actually does appear to be the ability to go to your fav. conference to read what others are saying.

Spelling from the Texas fan is a little inconsistent, so the rest of us may have hope..

Its not that were cocky; we’re just better than you.

In the above link, the whorn lists their top 8 rivals..

*For any Kansas Jayhawk fans who are upset about your team not being here; In order to have a rivalry you have to win a game against your opponent. For any Nebraska fans who are upset about your team not being in here, I still refuse to acknowledge your existence until the Huskers do something newsworthy that has to do with winning. Your fall from grace is almost as poor as Notre Dame and has brought shame to the Big 12.

I was just going to tell hack that he should do the articles. Most of the stuff that he comes up with is comedy gold.

Maybe him and tuff tiger can work together....

Tuff as Rain.

I think the world would end if these two got together to write something. Something with the space time contiuum?