Which new LB will have greatest impact?

Octavien being Terrell Farley like?? What are you :smokin??? SO has a "listed 40 time" of 4.0, so its more likely that he runs a 4.65 or so, and Farley was a legit 4.4 guy. I wouldnt make the comparison yet.

4.4 speed and couldn't out run the Lincoln police on foot. Hopefully Octavian doesn't follow in Farleys foot steps off the field.

Thats no joke!

Just saying Farley was a hell of a JUCO LB, and I see Octavien being the same type. His size and speed are very similar to Farley, Steve is actually a bit bigger.

Let me try to throw some negative light on this and see how it feels:

"Steve O was on a NC 4x100 relay team? I bet he was the slowest leg! Freakin' slowpoke!!"

Hopefully Octavian doesn't follow in Farleys foot steps off the field.

Yeah, hopefully he makes a left turn down the alley instead of the right turn down the alley that Farley took. :woo

Speaking of Husker linebackers in trouble with the law...

I knew a couple Lancaster Sherrif's Office deputies because they did security out where I work a few nights a week. They told me that Ira Cooper had a warrant out for his arrest since the start of the season, at least. Yet it was amazing to me how he could play every home game and not have anything happen to him. Especially with all those officers as security at the games. Does that seem odd to anyone?

Something else that seemed wierd to me was that not one of them liked Husker football because of the run-ins that they had with Husker players. You wouldn't believe how much crap the players do and get away with, somehow. I've only heard a few stories, but even those I wonder how I never heard anything about them in the media.

I knew a couple Lancaster Sherrif's Office deputies because they did security out where I work a few nights a week.  They told me that Ira Cooper had a warrant out for his arrest since the start of the season, at least.  Yet it was amazing to me how he could play every home game and not have anything happen to him.  Especially with all those officers as security at the games.  Does that seem odd to anyone?

Something else that seemed wierd to me was that not one of them liked Husker football because of the run-ins that they had with Husker players.  You wouldn't believe how much crap the players do and get away with, somehow.  I've only heard a few stories, but even those I wonder how I never heard anything about them in the media.

I gotta call icon_bs.gif.

Any idea what the warrant was for? If it was for something like failure to appear, I doubt anyone would be out looking for him. If it was for something more serious, you better believe someone would be at his doorstep. I mean, they know where the guy goes to school. They gotta be able to get his residence easily.

I can't find anyone named Ira Cooper here. City of Lincoln/Lancaster County Outstanding Warrant list

I am not saying he didn't have one last year, but he doesn't seem to have one now.

I have also heard stories. Most involving one Richie Incognito.

*waits for someone to look up every player on the roster* :)

Any idea what the warrant was for? If it was for something like failure to appear

Yes, actually I forgot to mention that part. It was failure to appear for a DUI. Also, I didn't say that he had one now, just that he did during the season.

Ira Cooper had a warrant out for his arrest since the start of the season, at least.

I mean, they know where the guy goes to school. They gotta be able to get his residence easily.

That's exactly what I was trying to say.