Which new LB will have greatest impact?

I think that Octavian will have the most immediate impact, but Dillard will have the most upside..... This kid is a stud !!!! He will see a ton of playing time next year, and will be a 3 year starter if he sticks around that long..... Hey, Moore will be a factor next year also

I take bo ruud.  Moore could suprise some people aswell.

Bo Ruud has potential, but I sure hope he looks better than he did last season or he is gonna have blisters on his ass. Doc Oc is a beast, and Moore looked pretty good from the footage I saw. Dillard looked awesome in the Army game, but I wouldn't look for him to play too much this season, although I agree he looks like the real deal.

The bad thing is, when we improve this year and win 8 games, formerman will be upset b/c the coaches didn't get us to the national championship!

I look for Steve-O to have a 'Terrell Farley' type of impact this year, just wreaking havoc for opposing offenses. And Stewart Bradley will have another good year.

It will be really hard for our LB play not to improve, since we had LB's last year that could be beat in a foot race by offensive guards and tackles.

The bad thing is, when we improve this year and win 8 games, formerman will be upset b/c the coaches didn't get us to the national championship!

I look for Steve-O to have a 'Terrell Farley' type of impact this year, just wreaking havoc for opposing offenses.  And Stewart Bradley will have another good year.

It will be really hard for our LB play not to improve, since we had LB's last year that could be beat in a foot race by offensive guards and tackles.

Heck, this team should have won 9 games last year, and the staff coached them to a 5-6 record. I dont see any reason why 05' will be much different.

Octavien being Terrell Farley like?? What are you :smokin??? SO has a "listed 40 time" of 4.5, so its more likely that he runs a 4.65 or so, and Farley was a legit 4.4 guy. I wouldnt make the comparison yet.

Octavien being Terrell Farley like?? What are you :smokin??? SO has a "listed 40 time" of 4.0, so its more likely that he runs a 4.65 or so, and Farley was a legit 4.4 guy. I wouldnt make the comparison yet.

Octavien runs a leg on his JC's national championship 4x100 meter relay team. I seriously doubt his time is bs, if anything I am sure he is faster than 4.5.