8/30 Western Michigan game

If the game WMU/Nebraska game isn't going to be on TV then why the hold up announcing a start time?

Does anyone know what time a non televised game would normally start? Are we talking early afternoon, or possibly in the evening?

I'm waiting on the time too. I'm sure a lot of people are.

I was delaying my travel plans trying to figure out if I could make it back to Michigan (12hrs) after the game or if I should just stay for another night. I think I'll be better of staying two nights in Lincoln anyway, its probably going to be a hot and exhausting day of football.

I was delaying my travel plans trying to figure out if I could make it back to Michigan (12hrs) after the game or if I should just stay for another night. I think I'll be better of staying two nights in Lincoln anyway, its probably going to be a hot and exhausting day of football.

Gives you more time to drink that way. :wasted

Good call. Poster on another board says that the time is set at 6pm Central. (and the game is PPV from FSN)