Weight: 225

40 time: 4.6

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Over 30: Florida State, Michigan, Nebraska, Georgia

Favorites: Signed with Florida

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #2/ :star:star:star:star:star

Bid Red Report:#3/ :star:star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent: Junior season stats: Threw for state-record 4,286 yards and 46 TDs and rushed for 1,266 yards and 24 TDs. He was voted in third place for Florida’s “Mr. Football”. I believe the stats say it all.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 0% Long way to go. This will be a tough one for the Huskers because Tebow is smack dab right in the middle of “Meyer country.” This is probably everything Urban wants in a QB. Nevertheless the Huskers are in the sweepstakes. They are one of only four teams to have offered. There are bound to be more.

• 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

Leading the way was Nease quarterback Tim Tebow. The 6-2.5 and 215-pound signal caller stole the show with his off the wall testing results and deadly accuracy in passing drills. There have been debates on just how strong the Rivals100 quarterback really is, but he silenced his critics on Sunday benching 185 pounds 38 times. He also posted a 4.6 40-yard dash.

Stars come out for Tallahassee NIKE Camp

I dont like him. He looks like a much slower Michael Vick/Vince Young type player. He relies too much on his feet in the pocket and i dont think he projects into our pro style offense very well. Wouldnt want to play him when he is heading a Meyer run gimmic offense though, but lets see him try to run from defensive ends that are actually faster than he is. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Update on Tebow. Rivals had a teaser article that said that Tebow is considering Nebraska alot closer than most people think, and that they are near the top of his board. This could get very interesting with Cate, Freeman, and Tebow, who many consider to be the top quarterback recruit in the country, entering the fray. Thoughts? Comments?

I guess it can't hurt to bring in the best talent every single year, even when you have a guy like Beck ready to step in hopefully and be the man for the next couple of years.

I like what we have now at the position, but it cannot hurt to get the best players available, regardless of how it will affect the roster.

I still see Tebow staying in state, though. He'll be a Gator.