Micheal needs a cool sig

Hey anyone out there that wants to practice making sigs, wanna make me one? I made my own little National championships thing but im looking for somethin really cool with Micheal in it. husker related of course :),

Thanks,

Micheal

GO BIG RED!

Hey anyone out there that wants to practice making sigs, wanna make me one? I made my own little National championships thing but im looking for somethin really cool with Micheal in it. husker related of course :),

Thanks,

Micheal

GO BIG RED!

Any specifics you're looking for?

Favorite player, etc.?

Thanks,

Micheal

GO BIG RED!

Favorite player, etc.?

idk, i was thinkin maybe somethin to do with the tunnel walk. maybe somethin with the video screen. if you were goin to work with players maybe cody glenn or joe ganz. im not sure, just w/e u think looks cool :).

thanks,

micheal

Thanks,

Micheal

GO BIG RED!

Favorite player, etc.?

idk, i was thinkin maybe somethin to do with the tunnel walk. maybe somethin with the video screen. if you were goin to work with players maybe cody glenn or joe ganz. im not sure, just w/e u think looks cool :).

thanks,

micheal

I'm gonna try to get to it during the next couple days. This week has been crazy because of work, but I shouldn't be workin too awful much this weekend.

Thanks,

Micheal

GO BIG RED!

Favorite player, etc.?

thanks,

micheal

I'm gonna try to get to it during the next couple days. This week has been crazy because of work, but I shouldn't be workin too awful much this weekend.

thanks alot bud :) really appreciate it

Thanks,

Micheal

GO BIG RED!

Favorite player, etc.?

thanks,

micheal

thanks alot bud :) really appreciate it

Here's something I did real quick. I used the video screen for your screen name, and added the poem that you have in your profile. Let me know what you think!

Micheal.gif

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n302/Bi...itz/Micheal.gif

that it is

I'll remedy that shortly...

Ok, as soon as Photobucket catches up with the fact that I uploaded a different file under the same URL, it should be fixed. Might take a little while to do that, should be fixed by tonight though.