Just gotta love those fair weather fans huh?

I drive my BIG RED heavy half truck to work adorned with the latest and greatest NU stickers, wear my

husker hats and shirts daily here in the land of futility......MANHATTAN, KANSAS. I love some of the

reactions I get. Most people here are reasonably well behaved though. Except when I worked for KSU in the

student union. President Wefald came up to me once and said that he didn't "appreciate" wearing husker

gear on game day and especially at the stadium. I laughed and said "As near as I can tell it's still a free

country" needless to say I didn't receive any brownie points for that! :clap:nanalama

Gosh, what a tool, that guy!

Ya gotta consider the source: he's the prez of KSU. Nuff said.

Maybe you could of added the corndance. :corndance

Your up in MA huh? I was born in MA, up in Ayer 30 miles N.W. of boston. haven't been back in about 35 years though. The HUSKER family truly is nationwide :woo:w00t

I drive my BIG RED heavy half truck to work adorned with the latest and greatest NU stickers, wear my

husker hats and shirts daily here in the land of futility......MANHATTAN, KANSAS. I love some of the

reactions I get. Most people here are reasonably well behaved though. Except when I worked for KSU in the

student union. President Wefald came up to me once and said that he didn't "appreciate" wearing husker

gear on game day and especially at the stadium. I laughed and said "As near as I can tell it's still a free

country" needless to say I didn't receive any brownie points for that! :clap:nanalama

Gosh, what a tool, that guy!

Ya gotta consider the source: he's the prez of KSU. Nuff said.

Maybe you could of added the corndance. :corndance

Your up in MA huh? I was born in MA, up in Ayer 30 miles N.W. of boston. haven't been back in about 35 years though. The HUSKER family truly is nationwide :woo:w00t

I meet the occasional indigenous east coast Husker fan out here. I'm from Omaha orig., but live in the Berkshires now......for 14 years.