Live press conference........

I'm noticing as well all the players are calling the coaches by their last name................. :blink:

I didn't get to see a lot of press conferences last year. Is this something different from all the other years?

Edit: Nevermind.........should have waited 30 seconds to see the above post.

I'm noticing as well all the players are calling the coaches by their last name................. :blink:

I wouldn't read too much into it. It could be Pelini is comfortable with it as are the other coaches.

Oh, I'm not reading into it at all. Usually you notice them say Coach so and so though. It's actually nice and means these guys are comfortable with the coaches.

I wouldn't read too much into it. It could be Pelini is comfortable with it as are the other coaches.

Oh, I'm not reading into it at all. Usually you notice them say Coach so and so though. It's actually nice and means these guys are comfortable with the coaches.

That's kind of what I'm thinking. All the comments we've heard from players is they're having fun in practices and the atmosphere is so much better. This could be a result of that.