Live press conference........

Just got on.....................what did they say about Dixon??? Cooper is still here obviously.

Dixon has been kicked off the team for violating team rules. Nothing else was said.

Hopefully that doesn't hurt us to bad. Who do we have to fill in for Dixon? But I do like that Bo is cracking down on rules and keeping the team in line.

Just got on.....................what did they say about Dixon??? Cooper is still here obviously.

Dixon has been kicked off the team for violating team rules. Nothing else was said.

Hopefully that doesn't hurt us to bad. Who do we have to fill in for Dixon? But I do like that Bo is cracking down on rules and keeping the team in line.

AFAIK, Dixon was easily the 3rd man in the DT rotation, and pushing to be the 2nd.

Hard to say at this point. Barfield is next in line. Barfield was also Dixon's JUCO teammate, IIRC.

Marlon Lucky's on now. First words: "I feel great."

Woah. Kevin Dixon got kicked off the team? That's big. He was on his way to figuring very significantly in the DT rotation, maybe even surpassing Ty as a starter (he definitely was on his way last year this time as well).

This could really open the door for Baker at DT. Who else is back there, besides Suh, Ty, and Barfield?

Jared Crick RFr 6'6" 280

Ben Martin So 6'4" 275

Terrence Moore RFr 6'3" 275

Quentin Toailoa Fr 6'4" 300

Quentin is listed as a DL the other three are listed as DT.

Woah. Kevin Dixon got kicked off the team? That's big. He was on his way to figuring very significantly in the DT rotation, maybe even surpassing Ty as a starter (he definitely was on his way last year this time as well).

This could really open the door for Baker at DT. Who else is back there, besides Suh, Ty, and Barfield?

Yeah. I was thinking this might dictate which side of the ball Baker will be on if the coaches were actually undecided up to this point.

Yeah. I was thinking this might dictate which side of the ball Baker will be on if the coaches were actually undecided up to this point.

I think earlier Bo said he's going to be on the defensive side of the ball as of right now.

I think earlier Bo said he's going to be on the defensive side of the ball as of right now.

Yeah, but now it may be more certain, especially with the amount of depth we have on the offensive line.

Yeah, but now it may be more certain, especially with the amount of depth we have on the offensive line.

I meant earlier in the press conference, but I would say he is definately going to be on the defensive line this season. Marlon stated he is not looking forward to the NFL right now and is focusing only on college. Says he realizes he is the only 1,000 yard back in the Big XII right now, but doesn't think it's that big of a deal.

Nate Swift now up.

Marlon stated he is not looking forward to the NFL right now and is focusing only on college. Says he realizes he is the only 1,000 yard back in the Big XII right now, but doesn't think it's that big of a deal.

Yeah, I liked that. When the reporter asked him if he realized he was the only returning 1000-yd rusher, he said, "Yeah, well, a lot of the other guys left."

marlon lucky is talking now. says he's motivated and says that all the backs and receivers have gotten better. stats that roy helu is forcing him to be better thru competition.

states that there is gonna be a more physical running game this year. says that the offensive line is going to be great this year and says that he thinks that this is gonna be the best line ever.

says that they are gonna play one game at a time, no looking past anyone.

says that everyone looks up ganz and refers to joey as 'the big brain of the offense.'

his goal is over a thousand yards rushing this year. he's not thinking of the NFL this year; when asked that being the only returning 1000yrd back in the big xii gives him advantage, he said maybe.