Top "Five" Things We Know from Husker Practice

We will know about where we really stand after the VT game. We will know just how much work we have to do, and we will definitely know which players are coming to play, and which ones are the pretenders like we had last year.

I seem to remember people saying this last year about the USC game. Don't be surprised at another 5-7 year with our team getting blown out a whole bunch.

We will know about where we really stand after the VT game. We will know just how much work we have to do, and we will definitely know which players are coming to play, and which ones are the pretenders like we had last year.

I seem to remember people saying this last year about the USC game. Don't be surprised at another 5-7 year with our team getting blown out a whole bunch.

Shinanigans?!

Shinanigans?!

i will pistol whip the next mother who says shinanigans!

I just called Bo and told him a spy from the Buffs was on his way over to sneak some footage of an NU practice....let me know where he shoves your camera.

Yup, I'm spying from the buffs, that is why I have lived on campus for 3 years, take classes at UNL full time and live and die huskers, tutor at the hewit athletic center, and my roomate for the summer is on the fball team. You completely figured me out!

i cant tell if that was a serious response or not...

I HOPE yours wasn't a serious response... <_<

I always wondered why this was the only board that actually had a :sarcasm smiley...Don't make people use it.

Oh yeah...shenanigans!

I just called Bo and told him a spy from the Buffs was on his way over to sneak some footage of an NU practice....let me know where he shoves your camera.

Yup, I'm spying from the buffs, that is why I have lived on campus for 3 years, take classes at UNL full time and live and die huskers, tutor at the hewit athletic center, and my roomate for the summer is on the fball team. You completely figured me out!

Deep undercover