Cody Greens 1st action back

Cody played in his first scrimmage after surgery last year and well he did ok. In a half he threw for about 250 yards and had a 60 yard TD run. I will have the correct stats tomorrow and hopefully some video on you tube for the Husker nation to see what they are getting.

WOW!

Please do bring the vids.

Cody played in his first scrimmage after surgery last year and well he did ok. In a half he threw for about 250 yards and had a 60 yard TD run. I will have the correct stats tomorrow and hopefully some video on you tube for the Husker nation to see what they are getting.

holy crap :w00t:cowbell::thumbs:bonez:ahhhhhhhh

If he threw for 250 years and ran for 60 yards --- in a half --- well then, my gosh man that seems to qualify as great rather than OK. Whew. What constitutes great for you?!!

Way to go Cody.

I was being very sarcastic. His stats for the night were 15-24 for 274 yards, 1 TD, and 2 Int. He had 5 drops that hit his receivers in the hands and one ball that was unbelieveable as he threw in a window with a rocket to one of his receivers for a big first down. He had 84 yards rushing and a TD. Cody did a good job of leading his team back after some adversity and led them on a 90 yard drive with 2 minutes left in the first half for a TD. He sat out the second half except for extra point and kickoff duties, he is the kicker also.

I was being very sarcastic. His stats for the night were 15-24 for 274 yards, 1 TD, and 2 Int. He had 5 drops that hit his receivers in the hands and one ball that was unbelieveable as he threw in a window with a rocket to one of his receivers for a big first down. He had 84 yards rushing and a TD. Cody did a good job of leading his team back after some adversity and led them on a 90 yard drive with 2 minutes left in the first half for a TD. He sat out the second half except for extra point and kickoff duties, he is the kicker also.

My bad on not picking up the sarcasm! Actually for a minute there I was thinking that "man I'm glad texascoach is not my coach --- I could hear it now --- what's wrong with you, you only put up 500 yards today."

Cody looks like a great prospect.