Fox Sports Pay Per View

mwj98

Quick question.....according to the espn gameplan scheduling, it doesn't look like the game will be offered on Saturday. Since I have directv, will I be able to get the game? I hope so, b/c I got satellite for this very reason. Does fox sports fall under the gameplan umbrella?

Confused.

I have Digital Cable thru Cableone and I hope that I can get the football game on Pay-Per View. Once I get a different job and come next year I'll get DirecTV so I can get the NFL Ticket.

I hope that both the two of us can order the Pay Per View so we can cheer on our beloved Huskers.

Quick question.....according to the espn gameplan scheduling, it doesn't look like the game will be offered on Saturday. Since I have directv, will I be able to get the game? I hope so, b/c I got satellite for this very reason. Does fox sports fall under the gameplan umbrella?

Confused.

The PPV game has nothing to do with ESPN's gameplan. I posted a link above this post that shows who has the games avalible.

I have ordered the games on PPV for the last 3 years. THey will not be available on DTV until game day. You will then see an extra channel that was not previously there....it will be above the Gameplan channels.

From there you will then be able to order the game. Do not call to order the game or they will charge you 5$ extra.

I have Digital Cable thru Cableone and I hope that I can get the football game on Pay-Per View. Once I get a different job and come next year I'll get DirecTV so I can get the NFL Ticket.

I hope that both the two of us can order the Pay Per View so we can cheer on our beloved Huskers.

Cable One is offering it here in Sioux City, I have long lines so I need to call in the morning and see if I can get it.

Any one know if cox in OKC is gonna carry this. If not anyone know where it might be on in town. Its on at the same time as the OU game so I'm not expecting much. But i figured it's worth a shot.

crazyhusker- the game will not be available through cable in wichita as far as I know, you can always try calling your cable company and asking them. Or you could go to Victory Sports Grille

Big Red ED. Call them and ask. Or you could go to Bricktown Brewery

Huskerpedia is a great site for this kind of information.

Confused.

from huskers.com

UPDATE (Monday, Aug. 25, 4 p.m.) - DirecTV and DISH Network provider information has not yet been announced, but Fox Sports is expecting final information to be announced within the next few days. Please check back to Huskers.com for daily updates regarding Nebraska's pay-per-view information.