Bronco Forum about first game!!

"I believe we will win but the score may be closer than most expect."

WMU alumnus here. I agree with the above.

A couple of years ago, WMU played UVa and after the game, a UVa poster stated, "I'm glad we don't have to play you again."

I think you will feel the same.

Last year in the last game of the season, WMU went into Kinnick Stadium and beat Iowa. They returned their entire defense and most of their offense. They will not be intimidated by the NU fans.

I believe we will win but the score may be closer than most expect.

I don't believe Kinnick Stadium could ever hold a candle to the sea of red.

Nebraska needs to play smashmouth Offense and "get in your face" Defense. I hope Nebraska makes WMU get to the point where they don't want to line up anymore. Before the game, I hope the Blackshirts are pacing the locker room like caged animals looking for the kill. Nebraska needs to lay it all out on the field. WMU has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Nebraska can start the 2008 season and the Pelini story off on the right chapter. More than likely, this is going to be a knockdown drag out match till the end. Nebraska should OWN the 4th Quarter and will remind us of Osborne's 4th Quarter wins. Nebraska won't just skate by. They're in for a fight. What matters is how much harder they punch back.