Nebraska predicted to be in Insight Bowl

Apathy

Nebraska will be in the Insight Bowl against Michigan State.................ummmmm it's like 2003 all over again.

Heres the Link Bowl Game Predictions for 08'

Not only will we have an Encore with Michigan State again they have us at #7 in the Big 12. I think that Nebraska will surprise alot of people this year and I'm predicting a 9-3 season. Any thoughts on this?

Anything is possible. For now, though, I'm tired of predictions, soothsaying, prognistications and guesswork. I want to see what this team is made of. It starts this Saturday.

Nebraska will be in the Insight Bowl against Michigan State.................ummmmm it's like 2003 all over again.

Heres the Link Bowl Game Predictions for 08'

Not only will we have an Encore with Michigan State again they have us at #7 in the Big 12. I think that Nebraska will surprise alot of people this year and I'm predicting a 9-3 season. Any thoughts on this?

Anything is possible. For now, though, I'm tired of predictions, soothsaying, prognistications and guesswork. I want to see what this team is made of. It starts this Saturday.

AND THEN SOME...