'97 Champ Ring was up on ebay!

kramer

I could never sell something like that.

But if you didn't really care you could. If I found a Kstate Big XII champ ring, I may give the piece of crap away. You'd think that since he was a part of that and earned the ring it would mean something. But hey, when you have to get out of Vegas..........

Some of the players that earned these probably don't realize what they have.

I could never sell something like that.

But if you didn't really care you could. If I found a Kstate Big XII champ ring, I may give the piece of crap away. You'd think that since he was a part of that and earned the ring it would mean something. But hey, when you have to get out of Vegas..........

Some of the players that earned these probably don't realize what they have.

Yea, if I earned it there would be no way I could sell it. If I happened to find one..maybe. A Husker one that is. If it were a K-State one, I would probably sell it for scrap.

It says on huskerpedia.com that there were three fumbles that Nebraska recovered. One was a Nebraska fumble that we recovered. Mike Rucker got one and then there was recovered after Fair for Tenn. muffed a punt. Brown recovered the muffed punt.

Thats what I was going to say, Rucker got the one that I believe R Brown caused on J Lewis, and I think that L Brown got the one that Fair muffed. Who were the other wingbacks besides Wiggins, London, and Brown? I dont recall the 4th teamers.