**Predict the San Jose State Score, Passing and Rushing Yards**

NU- 41

SJSU- 10

Rush: 178

Pass: 310

Why are people posting 3 score predictions?

1) Post up to 3 predictions (use same post) for the current game in this thread by clicking on the "Reply" button at the bottom of the screen.

2) This thread offers 3 different contests: Predict the SCORE FOR THIS WEEKS GAME - NU'S TOTAL RUSHING YDS - & NU'S TOTAL PASSING YARDS.

The three predictions are rushing, passing and score, not 3 of each. If I am wrong, one of the mods please correct me.

NU- 41

SJSU- 10

Rush: 178

Pass: 310

Why are people posting 3 score predictions?

1) Post up to 3 predictions (use same post) for the current game in this thread by clicking on the "Reply" button at the bottom of the screen.

2) This thread offers 3 different contests: Predict the SCORE FOR THIS WEEKS GAME - NU'S TOTAL RUSHING YDS - & NU'S TOTAL PASSING YARDS.

The three predictions are rushing, passing and score, not 3 of each. If I am wrong, one of the mods please correct me.

The contest has changed (see my post in the top of this thread). Now, the only winner (at least in terms of a prize) is the person that gets the exact score. The rushing and passing yards are now tiebreakers.

Yes please stop posting THREE predictions. ONLY the FIRST one will count. We need ONE score for each team, and ONE prediction of NU rushing yards and ONE prediction of NU passing yards. If this does not make sense, please ask before posting. Thanks in advance.

And I've amended the rules - see the first post in this thread.