Old Staff

Do you think that BC and KC watched the game last night? I am sure they THOUGHT they could have done a better job. What do you think? Great game guys. Congrats to you and the staff. Glad to see we are on the right path.

I doubt that they watched the game. They could not see it with their heads so far up their rear ends!

Even though they were part of the problem I hold SP totally accountable for the demise of NU football! :box:box:box

Do you think that BC and KC watched the game last night? I am sure they THOUGHT they could have done a better job. What do you think? Great game guys. Congrats to you and the staff. Glad to see we are on the right path.

I doubt that they watched the game. They could not see it with their heads so far up their rear ends!

Even though they were part of the problem I hold SP totally accountable for the TEMPORARY demise of NU football! :box:box:box

Fixed it for you

Even though they were part of the problem I hold SP totally accountable for the TEMPORARY demise of NU football! :box:box:box

Fixed it for you

:koolaid2::koolaid2: Thats what I meant!!!!!! Puck Federson!!!!! :LOLtartar

My guess is Callahan is too giddy having HOF'er Brett Farve running all his plays and too busy preparing for the season opener to watch his former team play a below-average season opener. Keep in mind that a lot of these guys have been around the game (college and pro) for most of their working lives. So to them it's a job. It's nothing to be overly concerned about to them.

When you sack at are manager at Hy-Vee but get replaced and move to Assistant Manager at No Frills...do you go back and find out what prices and specials are at your former store? No. It's just your job.