Champion's Club

Huskerballz

So my girlfriend's boss just gave us two tickets to the Champion's club this Saturday before the game. I'm super stoked, however, I don't know what to expect.

If any of you have ever been up there, I would appreciate some insight. What's it like inside? Is it a lot of fun? What do you do up there? Are drinks expensive? Is it worth it? etc., etc., etc.,

Thanks guys!

I've been to the Champion's Club three times (once last season and both games this season) and really it's not that big of a deal. It's fun, but nothing spectacular.

We had a parking pass so we parked in the assigned spot and tailgated until it was time to walk across the street to the stadium. If you're parking there I would arrive early, as it's like driving through cattle when it's full of people and autos.

All the people tailgating around us were very friendly. We brought coolers full of beer and food and had a good time. There were about 8 of us. Remember plastic cups for your alcohol!

I really don't know how much they charge for drinks inside, sorry.

The Western Michigan game was a night game and they had a band playing outside before and after the game, which was cool. Last week was a day game and no band, just music. I don't know if they have a band for all night games or how that works.

They do check to make sure everybody is wearing a pass to get in, so keep it around your neck.

Have fun!

What's it like inside? Is it a lot of fun? What do you do up there? Is it worth it? etc., etc., etc.,

*must contain urge to totally derail thread at Huskerballz expense...MUST CONTROL URGE!!!* :lol:

Haha!! Ohh man, I totally walked into that. I didn't even realize what I was saying when typing that. Leave it to Cy to instigate the dirty topics into an otherwise clean thread. :clap

So my girlfriend's boss just gave us two tickets to the Champion's club this Saturday before the game. I'm super stoked, however, I don't know what to expect.

If any of you have ever been up there, I would appreciate some insight. What's it like inside? Is it a lot of fun? What do you do up there? Are drinks expensive? Is it worth it? etc., etc., etc.,

Thanks guys!

All the hookers and blow you could ever want haha