My day from hell!!!!!

I am glad that you are ok BRI and that you finally made it back home..you are a very special person take care hugggssss

Ahhhhh, thanks.............. :wub:

If any of you guys take special person and spin that into your own sick way I swear to god I'll meet you someday....................... :lol:

Nope, not gonna touch that one...but I'm sure AR will have a good comeback. Stay Tuned. :lol:

I am glad that you are ok BRI and that you finally made it back home..you are a very special needs person take care hugggssss

No need to thank me ninersgirl, for correcting your oversight. Like you, I'm glad BRI was able to catch the short bus and make it back home. Not to mention how grateful we are that on that fateful day, BRI wasn't carrying that single bullet he keeps in his shirt pocket. Might have shot his other nipple off...

I am glad that you are ok BRI and that you finally made it back home..you are a very special needs person take care hugggssss

No need to thank me ninersgirl, for correcting your oversight. Like you, I'm glad BRI was able to catch the short bus and make it back home. Not to mention how grateful we are that on that fateful day, BRI wasn't carrying that single bullet he keeps in his shirt pocket. Might have shot his other nipple off...

I'm saving that bullet for someone special and I'll let you use your imagination......................... <_<