Can you listen to the game on the iPhone?

joekun

I'm going to be away from my computer all day tomorrow, but will have my iphone in hand and I was wondering if anyone has found a way to listen to the Husker games on the iphone. I have 2 streaming radio apps for it (AOL Radio and Flycast), but I have yet to find a stream that looks like it might carry Husker radio. The phone doesn't support flash so I can't get anything from Huskers.com. Oh, also, I'm in California with no hope of tuning in a radio station that carries the game either.

If push comes to shove I might have to drag along a laptop and tether it to my iphone to listen, but would rather avoid that.

Thanks guys.

-Joel

:restore

I'm going to be away from my computer all day tomorrow, but will have my iphone in hand and I was wondering if anyone has found a way to listen to the Husker games on the iphone. I have 2 streaming radio apps for it (AOL Radio and Flycast), but I have yet to find a stream that looks like it might carry Husker radio. The phone doesn't support flash so I can't get anything from Huskers.com. Oh, also, I'm in California with no hope of tuning in a radio station that carries the game either.

If push comes to shove I might have to drag along a laptop and tether it to my iphone to listen, but would rather avoid that.

Thanks guys.

-Joel

:restore

Did you check all of the radio feeds here:

http://www.freefootballradio.com/nebraska.html

Well this is the first time in about 4 years that I've been out of nebraska on a Husker gameday. So.. I figured this would be a good thread to ask.

Does Huskers.com have live game audio? How do I get to it (and what does it cost?)

Is there anywhere to download the game audio shortly after the game?

Thanks for any info!

-tK

Well this is the first time in about 4 years that I've been out of nebraska on a Husker gameday. So.. I figured this would be a good thread to ask.

Does Huskers.com have live game audio? How do I get to it (and what does it cost?)

Thanks for any info!

-tK

Yes huskers.com has live audio and it is free. Not sure about the details after the game.

Thanks for any info!

-tK

Yes huskers.com has live audio and it is free. Not sure about the details after the game.

Sweet thanks! I found it :)

This is the easiest way to listen to the games on your iPhone.

1. Purchase the "Tuner" app from the app store (it is not free, but I highly recommend it)

2. Install it to the iPhone

3. Once installed go to the Genres section and select "College Radio"

4. In the college radio section you can select KRNU which is the UNL student radio station.

5. Voila, you now have the Husker games on your phone.

**NOTE**

You will not get the same feed that you would from huskers.com it will be the KRNU announcers and not Greg Sharpe and Adrian Fiala........sorry

This is the easiest way to listen to the games on your iPhone.

1. Purchase the "Tuner" app from the app store (it is not free, but I highly recommend it)

2. Install it to the iPhone

3. Once installed go to the Genres section and select "College Radio"

4. In the college radio section you can select KRNU which is the UNL student radio station.

5. Voila, you now have the Husker games on your phone.

**NOTE**

You will not get the same feed that you would from huskers.com it will be the KRNU announcers and not Greg Sharpe and Adrian Fiala........sorry

Does anyone know how to do this on a Blackberry?

• 3 weeks later...

with the help of a post over at macrumors I found a free app called fstream. It can play asx files, you just need to manually enter the link. I tried getting the linK for KKAR and putting it in there. It attempts to connect and buffers up to about 80% but then just sits there. I would try Huskers.com, but the link won't be up until tomorrow. If anyone tries this and has luck getting Husked Radio let me know how you did it.