Domers or MEEchigan?

zE bOp

So, 4 starters let me make it clear that under absolutely no circumstances will I ever never never ever never desire ND 2 git a W..............EXCEPT!, if by so doing, it secures BIG RED an NC. Like now I have 2 root 4 the Yankmees 4 a few days 2 clear the BoSox's path...CRINGE! :ahhhhhhhh

I actaully feel bad for Michigan right now. They have no business running this offense yet, and thier coach is ramming it down their throats. This could be one ugly year for the Wolverines.

3 fumbles 3 tds, coulda been more. DANG, domers got the game handed 2 them! :bang

I actaully feel bad for Michigan right now. They have no business running this offense yet, and thier coach is ramming it down their throats. This could be one ugly year for the Wolverines.

Hmmmm...Sounds eerily familiar to another coach ramming an offense down a team's throat they had no business running.

It will be interesting to see how they compare with NU over the past 4 years. Will also be interesting to see if they will get rid of him if he doesn't live up to expectations...given all of the money they've already poured into getting him.

Aaand I'm back for wk 2 of the ND/MI official HATE THREAD! Really, this could be an ongoing weekly thing 'til the end of time--so tell all your friends!

'Y I hate ND/MI reason no. 1: like the Cowboys and Yankees, ND/MI are America's glamour teams and therefore attract a bunch of unearned attention to themselves, seeing their names constantly, and their prissy faces in the spotlight at all times! Clausen, for god's has gone thru a Jerry Springer style makeover this yr to look the part. From nerd to K Stabler

K, well, since I started this thread, here's this week's hate edition--ERRRGH!

What to say...Domers vs Purdue: YAWN! ND sucks and Pd semi-sucks, so who's most likely to flop the game? DOMERS of course!

Most overhyped story of late is if and when Coach Turtleneck pants will get surgery on his jacked up knee. 'Huh huh, I feel like a player!' Dude never played the game he coaches; maybe that's y his team plays like a bunch of wussies! If the guy had even 1 ounce of mobility, it wouldn't have happened...

Sorry peeps, still recoupin' from a near 'perfect storm' of fb misfortune that nearly put me 6 ft. under! :madash

K, well, GBR lost AND ND/MI both won! Again: :ahhhhhhhh

Thank god Da Bears won or it woulda been a quadrafecta of DOOM!

More laterz, must take O2... :o