We need to win today and In 2 weeks After

I feel that at this point this will set the step for the season. If we get a good win today we need the next 2 weeks to work out some of the kinks in the system before we play VA Tech. If we can beat Va Tech then i think that will give us a BIG boost for the Missouri game and the rest of the season. If we can show that we can work out our problems and stick together as a team and dont melt down when under the gun. I think weve got a better shot against Missouri. But if we dont beat Va Tech i dont see us beatin missouri at all. We definately need the momentum.

No really though, momentum can go a long way. Of course you approach every game like you need to win it. But if we had hung tight and shut down Jamaal Charles for a couple plays last year against Texas, where would that season have gone? Likely in a very different direction.

or if our coaching staff could of convinced our team that losing to USC was not the end of the world... we may have gone in a different direction.... at that point, we had already been embarrassed by A&M... could of done something...but even at that, hanging in there that whole time should of meant something... and that team didn't use it like it could of..... they just didn't have motivation at all after the usc game

No really though, momentum can go a long way. Of course you approach every game like you need to win it. But if we had hung tight and shut down Jamaal Charles for a couple plays last year against Texas, where would that season have gone? Likely in a very different direction.

or if our coaching staff could of convinced our team that losing to USC was not the end of the world... we may have gone in a different direction.... at that point, we had already been embarrassed by A&M... could of done something...but even at that, hanging in there that whole time should of meant something... and that team didn't use it like it could of..... they just didn't have motivation at all after the usc game

dedhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarse

dedhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarse

What exactly are you trying to say lol.

I know what you're saying...although it does sound a little cliche to say "we need to win today, and tomorrow, and the next day...". But yes, I agree. I think we need to pull out a very very decisive victory today (i.e. a rape). We NEED that shot of adrenaline to pull us out through VT, I think if we beat VT we actually have a descent chance against MU.

(and hi from the middle of hurricane ike....this thing is over rated)

I know what you're saying...although it does sound a little cliche to say "we need to win today, and tomorrow, and the next day...". But yes, I agree. I think we need to pull out a very very decisive victory today (i.e. a rape). We NEED that shot of adrenaline to pull us out through VT, I think if we beat VT we actually have a descent chance against MU.

(and hi from the middle of hurricane ike....this thing is over rated)

Ike or the (Miami) Hurricanes?

We need to win EVERY game.... ;)

Of course we need to win every game but we need this momentum to carry us over for a few weeks. Its good weve got the bye this week because we need the practice and reconditioning. Do decent against VaTech and we carry momentum to play missiouri. If we happened to beat missouri, that opens up a whole new season.