Mizzou game

np_husker

i'm gunna assume it'll be a 2:30 game...or maybe late, I really don't think it'll be an 11 o'clock game

If you beat VT, it would likely be two 4-0 teams from the Big 12. And there's only a couple of headliners that day - Oregon/USC Texas/Colorado. Could get to prime time.

.........................and IF you beat buffalo. <_<

I don't suppose you're interested in a small wager? I'd even spot you the Vegas line of 34.5 points.

From the St. Louis Post Dispatch:

Barring Mizzou being upset Saturday, the Tigers' game Oct. 4 at Nebraska has been penciled in for either an ABC regional appearance (2:35 p.m.) or a national prime-time telecast on ESPN. It might be an 8:20 p.m. or so start, as was the MU-Nebraska contest last season. A decision is expected Monday.

i'm gunna assume it'll be a 2:30 game...or maybe late, I really don't think it'll be an 11 o'clock game

If you beat VT, it would likely be two 4-0 teams from the Big 12. And there's only a couple of headliners that day - Oregon/USC Texas/Colorado. Could get to prime time.

I don't suppose you're interested in a small wager? I'd even spot you the Vegas line of 34.5 points.

Barring Mizzou being upset Saturday, the Tigers' game Oct. 4 at Nebraska has been penciled in for either an ABC regional appearance (2:35 p.m.) or a national prime-time telecast on ESPN. It might be an 8:20 p.m. or so start, as was the MU-Nebraska contest last season. A decision is expected Monday.

even though i dont think MU covers, im not gonna wager anything.

all i am saying is that i hope your players arent looking past buffalo the way the fans are. they arent a great team but they have proven to be opportunity grabbers.

in fact i really hope the players are looking past buffalo at NU, it would probably devastate MU to lose to Buffalo! :box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box

even though i dont think MU covers, im not gonna wager anything.

all i am saying is that i hope your players arent looking past buffalo the way the fans are. they arent a great team but they have proven to be opportunity grabbers.

in fact i really hope the players are looking past buffalo at NU, it would probably devastate MU to lose to Buffalo! :box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box

Not to be greedy, but i hope it's an 11am game. Then I get to watch it before work...if not, I'll have to listen online. Either way. NO MISSING THIS GAME!