The Cupboard is Bare?

SkerMin8r

I believe the original poster was referring to the radio show, Unsportsmanlike Conduct.

Indeed he was!!!

I'm sorry..but I just can't believe we don't have top 25 talent. Maybe it's the koolaid...idk.

If...as robsker states...NU doesn't have top 25 talent...Then I suppose we had better start getting concerned about our current class (which BTW I am not) because...according to the "experts" it doesn't look as if it will "measure up" to Callahan's classes...

we will be lucky to have a top 20 recruiting class for '09.

I believe the original poster was referring to the radio show, Unsportsmanlike Conduct.

Indeed he was!!!

I'm sorry..but I just can't believe we don't have top 25 talent. Maybe it's the koolaid...idk.

If...as robsker states...NU doesn't have top 25 talent...Then I suppose we had better start getting concerned about our current class (which BTW I am not) because...according to the "experts" it doesn't look as if it will "measure up" to Callahan's classes...

we will be lucky to have a top 20 recruiting class for '09.

We probably won't, until the kids can see this team is on the rise again. Bo's name alone will bring in some of the top defensive players in the nation. Your not going to get many, if any at all, of the ones that grew up, loving their home state schools like the kids do in Nebraska. But the ones who want to get away, or who's parents want them to get away from the neighborhood or friends they grew up with, Bo will have a really good shot at. Winning breeds winning.

It all comes down to the coaches. In my opinion the defense is covered, time will tell if the offense is also set. Maybe a few tweaks here and there are needed. Getting this program up and running again, to what we were used to will take time. It seems to be on the right track.

GBR!!!