Virginia Tech Self-destructing this week

So Virginia tech's offense is completely confused thus far against UNC. They just called back to back timeouts, then got a holding penalty, then a delay of game...

Is this good news for the huskers because they will be out of order... or is the a wake up call for the hokies?

I've watched all of VaTechs games this year except for Furman which was not televised. This is nothing new, they have looked like this all year. So it's neither good news or bad news, it's no news.

unc just got call for unsportsmanlike conduct when the guy dove into the end zones..wtf was that..i know it's the rule but still think it's a sh#tty... seems like they don't want players to show any emotion even after a TD..ridiculious!!!...i think they're taking the fun out of the game , i mean as long as they're not in the opposing team's player's face , i don't see the harm..football is a game of emotion!!

I would consider diving into the endzone showboating, which I think has always been a foul in the spirit of college football. This year they've forced the refs to go way overboard, however I would still call unnecessary dives like that every time.

I dunno. Looked to me like Tate was just avoiding contact.