A Young QB coming to Lincoln...

jwojdylo

I remember a true sophomore QB back in 1993 that was pretty hard to rattle. I really don't think we as the fans will have much impact on him. I expect VT to come right into Lincoln and smack us in the mouth. How we respond will be more telling. I wouldn't be surprised to see a halftime score of 3-0, 0-0, or something like that.

It might be true since he isn't use to this type of crowd.

Taylor played A LOT in the 2007 game AT LSU, AT NIGHT. No other place in America is harder to play at than Tiger Stadium and the 92,000+ drunk cajuns that they cram into that place. I'm sorry to say, but after that experience, everywhere else, including Memorial, will seem like Disney Land.

http://frattinghard.com/

I remember a true sophomore QB back in 1993 that was pretty hard to rattle. I really don't think we as the fans will have much impact on him. I expect VT to come right into Lincoln and smack us in the mouth. How we respond will be more telling. I wouldn't be surprised to see a halftime score of 3-0, 0-0, or something like that.

What? why is everyone making this game such a big deal....these Va Tech guys are a mediocre team. Look at their stats.

the Huskers don't look amazing on paper...but our defense is playing like wild men. We've seen a fast and mobile quarterback in San Jose State's Reed, and I think that the offense will be rolling with Lucky having a great game.

The real test will be Missouri. Done.

What? why is everyone making this game such a big deal....these Va Tech guys are a mediocre team. Look at their stats.

the Huskers don't look amazing on paper...but our defense is playing like wild men. We've seen a fast and mobile quarterback in San Jose State's Reed, and I think that the offense will be rolling with Lucky having a great game.

The real test will be Missouri. Done.

The real test for our defense may be Missouri, but don't try to characterize VT's defense as mediocre or at the same level of our first three opponents. VT WILL be our first real test on offense.

I think TO should institute a new rule. Designate one section of the stadium, whether it be North, South, East, or West as the "Bone Yard" take all the seats out and fit as many people in as possible. Anyone caught sitting will be thrown out. The only way to get in and out of the "Bone Yard" would require you to show your worthiness by eating a handful of glass or something else to show your worthy to enter. :restore

amen brotha! :clap:clap:clap:clap