Just Asking: Holding things back offensively?

Just asking: Did Nebraska hold things back offensively in the first three games?

“You end up holding things back just because you don’t get to them on the call sheet because they weren’t necessary for that game. So, yes,” Watson said. “Was it by intention? No. Because we’re going to do whatever it takes to win football game.”

Watson said Pelini has shown full trust in him so far this season in making offensive decisions.

“Bo doesn’t say a word. He’s just reassuring,” Watson said of the headset communication when NU has the ball. “He’s awesome. Bo’s got my back.”

Just asking: Did Nebraska hold things back offensively in the first three games?

“You end up holding things back just because you don’t get to them on the call sheet because they weren’t necessary for that game. So, yes,” Watson said. “Was it by intention? No. Because we’re going to do whatever it takes to win football game.”

Watson said Pelini has shown full trust in him so far this season in making offensive decisions.

“Bo doesn’t say a word. He’s just reassuring,” Watson said of the headset communication when NU has the ball. “He’s awesome. Bo’s got my back.”

We all got your back Watson...................until you start screwing up.................j/k

GBR

We all got your back Watson...................until you start screwing up.................j/k

GBR

I really do think that a lot of stuff is waiting in the wings...because new ideas pop up all the time! New schemes come to mind when film is watched.

Match ups between lines, secondaries and receivers......when we see a weakness, no problem exploiting it!