VT @ NU ABC Coverage map

Saunders

Correct me if I am wrong, but u can't order the game if you don't have satellite tv.

Your cable company should have ESPN Gameplan so just order it for the day and you will get the Nebraska game. Stinks though because gameplan isn't in HD so now I have to watch the game is stinkin' SD. Ugh!! I hate regional coverage!!!

guess you're right..Comcast will probably have it on one of those 400 number channels. But I'll tell u this. A game in SD looks really bad on my 52" plasma.

The coverage map shouldn't surprise anyone. Illinois and PSU are both ranked and neither Nebraska or VT is ranked. If there isn't an obvious tie to the team, like geographically the same conference, a game between two ranked teams is generally going to have more appeal than a game between two unranked teams. I'll be the first to agree that Illinois is fraudulent, and PSU isn't as good as their rank, but it doesn't change the basic facts.

The coverage map shouldn't surprise anyone. Illinois and PSU are both ranked and neither Nebraska or VT is ranked. If there isn't an obvious tie to the team, like geographically the same conference, a game between two ranked teams is generally going to have more appeal than a game between two unranked teams. I'll be the first to agree that Illinois is fraudulent, and PSU isn't as good as their rank, but it doesn't change the basic facts.

It doesn't surprise me, but it still sucks. In fact, I expected it considering ABC/ESPN had been giving the Big-10 game top billing in all of the commercials I've seen over the last several days, but I was holding out hope anyway. I'll just end up ordering the Gameplan version instead, which is adds more suckage to the situation since I won't be able to get the game in HD that way.