Randy Moss/ Raiders

I don't buy it. Collins throws way to many picks and doesn't have near the arm Duante C. has. The Raiders still don't have an IB and there Defense is pretty average. I guess they have two of the most overrated guys in the whole NFL(Woodson and Sapp) so they should be good. They might win 1-2 more games then they did last year, but they are a miles away from the Super Bowl.IMO

They're a Super Bowl contender if they had the coaching staff they had 2 years ago, but not w/Norv Turner.

Can't be any worse than Gruden. IMO the only reason he won one in TB is because of the team Dungy left behind. You seen what happened the next year to the Bucs? I forgot that the Raiders lost Harris in the middle too, that'll hurt 'em. Still in all, the team is only 2-3 years removed from the big show, still has a decent team and.... they got Moss.

They're a Super Bowl contender if they had the coaching staff they had 2 years ago, but not w/Norv Turner.

Are you referring to that coaching staff that led them to a stellar 4-12 record the year after they went the the Super Bowl??

The first to worst staff?

Yeah, sure theyd be better, thats why they were fired.

THE BALANCE OF POWER HAS SHIFTED TO THE DARK EMPIRE!! It doesn't matter what kind of person Moss is, Oakland is now a Super Bowl contender. This is coming from a Packer fan. Collins has one of the strongest arms in the NFL....watch out!

Moss will not make that team a super bowl contender. This is coming from a Vikings fan. Their defense is porous and Kerry Collins is nowhere near the same class as Culpepper.

so then with your theory turk yur sayin that oaklands success under callahan was b/c of gruden..... ?  kinda contradicts things about him being a bad coach doesnt it.  either way welcome to our humble home. ;)

Don't get me wrong Mr. HuskerBob, Callahan is an okay coach......

....JUST NOT FOR THE NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS !!!!!!!

The simple fact is the man is not a good fit at all in Nebraska. He's hurting the players, the school, everything. I fault the big wigs at the university for this. There has been turmoil since Oz left because the following coaches did not stick with the gameplan. If it aint broke, don't fix it. Someone in the state or elsewhere in the nation can run the program how it is meant to be run, I know it!

Just gotta go get him.

Oh yeah, and Gruden sucks....IMO, that is...

Don't get me wrong Mr. HuskerBob,  Callahan is an okay coach......

....JUST NOT FOR THE NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS !!!!!!!

The simple fact is the man is not a good fit at all in Nebraska.  He's hurting the players, the school, everything.  I fault the big wigs at the university for this.  There has been turmoil since Oz left because the following coaches did not stick with the gameplan.  If it aint broke, don't fix it.  Someone in the state or elsewhere in the nation can run the program how it is meant to be run, I know it!

Just gotta go get him.

Oh yeah, and Gruden sucks....IMO, that is...

Who says "This program should be run like this"?

THE BALANCE OF POWER HAS SHIFTED TO THE DARK EMPIRE!!  It doesn't matter what kind of person Moss is, Oakland is now a Super Bowl contender.  This is coming from a Packer fan.  Collins has one of the strongest arms in the NFL....watch out!

Moss will not make that team a super bowl contender. This is coming from a Vikings fan. Their defense is porous and Kerry Collins is nowhere near the same class as Culpepper.

McCombs Was Ready to Fire Tice Late in Season

Fire the coach to keep the player happy.???

McCombs Was Ready to Fire Tice Late in Season

Fire the coach to keep the player happy.???

I saw that, just another reason that Red McCombs is a complete jackass. Won't spend money to get quality players or pay his coaches what they deserve. Scott Linehan left for Miami because he got a raise of about 3X what he was making in Minnesota. Hopefully when the team is officially owned by someone else, he will make some moves in attempt to make the team better rather than pinching pennies and holding the team back.