favorite NU uniforms..

shagg

Favorite? Probably the classic 70-71 unis with the double-stripe shoulder and pant trim. '94 and '95 unis were cool, too, though slightly different.

Least? Early '90s all-whites ('91 game vs. Washington; '92 game vs. ISU). Mesh jerseys looked like crap without the red pants, and we played like crap in those games.

The solid white jerseys last year vs. colorado were much more tolerable. They look more like the cool all-whites of Texas and OU.

I love the Johnny R. era jersey with the shoulder stripes and wish we would go back to that.

I also liked the Eric Crouch era with the red socks.

I think it's ok to makes small changes to the uniform every couple of years. However, NEVER change the helmet and never change from red & white. The idea of a b******* that seems to pop-up every home game is just stupid! Why would a team with no black in the uniform suddenly want the fans wearing black? Makes no sense. I don't care that our defense is called the Blackshirts! We are the original Sea of something and we should never change from red to anything else!

Favorite? Probably the classic 70-71 unis with the double-stripe shoulder and pant trim. '94 and '95 unis were cool, too, though slightly different.

Least? Early '90s all-whites ('91 game vs. Washington; '92 game vs. ISU). Mesh jerseys looked like crap without the red pants, and we played like crap in those games.

The solid white jerseys last year vs. colorado were much more tolerable. They look more like the cool all-whites of Texas and OU.

For least - also add the All-Reds for the '87 game vs. OU.

Same here. Super classy.

I like the ones that are red and white, or maybe white and red. All white is ok, Don't know about how I would feel about all red (you are the Big Red after all), I guess that would be ok and you can stick the black unis idea in Boulder, Columbia and that crap hole Lubbock Texas where they belong.