If you left early

husker rob

ummm... were you even still in the stands? You may have noticed that it was Peterson, not Swift who fumbled. You guys need to consider that there are people out there who are realistic and don't waste so much time on these boards. And you're crazy if you thought Joe or Todd was thinking about if the fans were leaving on the final drive.

yes i was in the stands and thank you for pointing out that it was Peterson who fumbled and not Swift.

make sure that you correct my spelling and grammar next time also

I've never left a game early and probably never will. You support your team if the score is 7-0 or 77-0.

Yeah I usually already have tickets which means at least a 50-60 dollar investment. Add in travel from Omaha, pregame food (burgers and wings), beer, and parking, I probably spend way more. I'm going to get my moneys worth!

I have never left a game early either, and also never will! I agree....support our team no matter what!

Tickets for the Nebraska/Baylor game: $69/ticket

Airfare to/from Pittsburgh: $250

That's not counting gas to/from Omaha, food, drinks, souvenirs, etc.

Good times & memories: Priceless!

I've never left a game early and probably never will. You support your team if the score is 7-0 or 77-0.

Yeah I usually already have tickets which means at least a 50-60 dollar investment. Add in travel from Omaha, pregame food (burgers and wings), beer, and parking, I probably spend way more. I'm going to get my moneys worth!

I have never left a game early either, and also never will! I agree....support our team no matter what!

Tickets for the Nebraska/Baylor game: $69/ticket

Airfare to/from Pittsburgh: $250

That's not counting gas to/from Omaha, food, drinks, souvenirs, etc.

Good times & memories: Priceless!

Awesome!

Sorry if I insulted you guys.

My point is that we should have expectations of the team and that we shouldn't worry about what other fans are doing. The players can use our help on defense, but whether or not a handful of fans have left the stadium doesn't cross their minds.

I live in Ohio and the VT game will be the only one I will attend and I stayed to the final whistle in case anyone was wondering.

Sorry if I insulted you guys.

My point is that we should have expectations of the team and that we shouldn't worry about what other fans are doing. The players can use our help on defense, but whether or not a handful of fans have left the stadium doesn't cross their minds.

I live in Ohio and the VT game will be the only one I will attend and I stayed to the final whistle in case anyone was wondering.

I didn't even read your post so I wasn't taking a shot at you or anything, just stating my opinion :thumbs