If you left early

husker rob

You should have your season tickets revoked.

I was in the south stadium, and right after VT got to 35, "Fans" in front of me said, "Well thats it, lets go, game over. At least we can beat some of the traffic."

Win or lose you never leave a game early. You stay and cheer for your team, and applaud the visiting team as they exit the field. That is what gave us the title "The Greastest Fans"

if you left early, you missed seeing a team never quit, and continue to battle for a win. They were not trying to win just for themselves, they were trying to win for you also. The team saw you quit on them, but they kept fighting for you.

How stupid you would have felt, if Swift had not fumbled the ball. Could have been the most amazing comebacks ever.

But lucky for you, you saved a little bit of time and trouble of getting to your car a little bit earlier.

QUITTERS

I was in the south stadium, and right after VT got to 35, "Fans" in front of me said, "Well thats it, lets go, game over. At least we can beat some of the traffic."

Win or lose you never leave a game early. You stay and cheer for your team, and applaud the visiting team as they exit the field. That is what gave us the title "The Greastest Fans"

if you left early, you missed seeing a team never quit, and continue to battle for a win. They were not trying to win just for themselves, they were trying to win for you also. The team saw you quit on them, but they kept fighting for you.

How stupid you would have felt, if Swift had not fumbled the ball. Could have been the most amazing comebacks ever.

But lucky for you, you saved a little bit of time and trouble of getting to your car a little bit earlier.

QUITTERS

Yea you should never leave this ain't the same staff that would of gave up last year. We came back and unfortunately we lost, nothing you can do about it. They WERE trying to prove to themselves and US that we are on our way back up to the top but this game did not make or break our season.

I left early... got tired of the guy sitting next to me saying "dude make a play", "and it's games like these, when I want to head butt Bo.", even though at the time Bo hadn't lost a game. Anyway we left with like two minutes, and with the GF being a nurse that had to be at work at three am, we figured that beating some traffic so she could get some sleep was a good thing. Lastly they are MY tickets that I paid for and if I want to leave early or come late, that is my choice. I stand and cheer my lungs out, sometimes people have other things they have to attend to, if I wnat/need to leave early that is my choice. I didn't notice anyone making comments about people leaving early the few games (and it happened), I guess it's a sliding scale around here. :box

I left early... got tired of the guy sitting next to me saying "dude make a play", "and it's games like these, when I want to head butt Bo.", even though at the time Bo hadn't lost a game. Anyway we left with like two minutes, and with the GF being a nurse that had to be at work at three am, we figured that beating some traffic so she could get some sleep was a good thing. Lastly they are MY tickets that I paid for and if I want to leave early or come late, that is my choice. I stand and cheer my lungs out, sometimes people have other things they have to attend to, if I wnat/need to leave early that is my choice. I didn't notice anyone making comments about people leaving early the few games (and it happened), I guess it's a sliding scale around here. :box

i'm sure that the team appreciates the fact that you leave early because you have something better to do

QUITTERS

I will be watchin this game far away from Lincoln on ....TV, I'm curious to see how the stadium will look if the game goes long...maybe even to 1145 or midnight...I hope the fans (we all know which ones) will stay and keep the noise, intensity, and electricity going...despite the fact that it's past their bedtimes.

i'm sure that the team appreciates the fact that you leave early because you have something better to do

QFT

ummm... were you even still in the stands? You may have noticed that it was Peterson, not Swift who fumbled. You guys need to consider that there are people out there who are realistic and don't waste so much time on these boards. And you're crazy if you thought Joe or Todd was thinking about if the fans were leaving on the final drive.