Bo knows..the running game is hurting

Hunter94

Totally agree.

Could you imagine what Tom Osborne could have done with some of his teams.

My schtick is keeping us with in reason. Don't get to caught up in this BCS/CCG crap as we are not there yet. Trying to keep peoples feet on the ground. BC started off in the hole. I want Pelini to get all the time he needs. We already have people talking negative about certain coaches and selections. That is the first step to riding on Pelini.

I think we are headed in the right direction. But it will take time to know. We need this staff to succeed very badly.

agree, BUT i don't think Cotton does anything to help himself or any of the other coaches by negating the importance of the run game and not acting concerned by the lack of productivity.....it does not behove him to insult the fan base and the obvious problems with the running game......he should admit they need to improve and move on.....saying it is not a concern is just plain bullsh#t!......nuf said. <_<

Totally agree.

My schtick is keeping us with in reason. Don't get to caught up in this BCS/CCG crap as we are not there yet. Trying to keep peoples feet on the ground. BC started off in the hole. I want Pelini to get all the time he needs. We already have people talking negative about certain coaches and selections. That is the first step to riding on Pelini.

I think we are headed in the right direction. But it will take time to know. We need this staff to succeed very badly.

we have no choice imo. we have to give pelini a long amount of time. if we run him out of town quickly we will never get another respectable coach here without drastically overpaying them, and even that has backfired numerous times. (ND, A&M....)

I dont think it can be understated how much bo wanted to be here either. I think it will make it less likely he will bolt if something better comes up.

Totally agree.

agree, BUT i don't think Cotton does anything to help himself or any of the other coaches by negating the importance of the run game and not acting concerned by the lack of productivity.....it does not behove him to insult the fan base and the obvious problems with the running game......he should admit they need to improve and move on.....saying it is not a concern is just plain bullsh#t!......nuf said. <_<

what did he say?? I havent seen a direct quote

All of you guys make great points but the one you missed is leadership.

Over the years this school never got the top of the top talent. They had groups of leaders on the team that carried the hard work tradition to the younger guys and made them accountable thus really driving home what the coaches were teaching.

All the recruiting and coaching in the world cannot help a team without leaders from within holding their peers accountable.

I tend to agree w the subpar talent/speed thing. But didn't we have top 20-25 rated recruited classes in '05/'06? Doesn't seem to add up.

All I gotta say is the SOUTH is where all the talent/SPEED is! FSU/CU was another game where this was obvious: 'Noles were just SO MUCH FASTER and more athletic than the Puffs, at every position it seemed. :o Same deal w USF/KU, MIA/aTm(yeah, aTm is south, but they get the 'scraps' in TX...

Totally agree.

what did he say?? I havent seen a direct quote

the article has been pulled, i can't locate it any longer.....but he said he was not concerned with the lack of production in the running game.....