skersfan....Since no one will say it

husker rob

Hey guys come on down. You can watch the game on my TV, or maybe we can score some ticktets there. With the loss, and the predicted ass kicking it may not be to hard to get tickets at the game. Eric the Red says he never pays more than ten bucks for tickets from scalpers.

There will be plenty of food and drinks for ya. If you come Friday nite I have a place for you to sleep, but you have to put up with wiener dogs, evil wiener dogs, with darting fast tongues :clap

might just have to take you up on that offer. i need to take the wife out before i leave on wednesday anyway. i'll have to talk to g-ma and see if she will watch the 4 yr old.

we'll see

Rob,

You certainly are welcome. I admire what you are doing for this country. I thank god every day that people have only seen one act of terrorism in this country. What you and your brother do keep it from happening. We all owe you guys and your families more than any of us can repay. Anything I can do to help, let me know.

Bob