skersfan....Since no one will say it

husker rob

If you didnt show up to the tailgate that SKERSFAN put on, you missed out.

Great food

Great time

Great people

it was good to put faces to the screen names of everone, and finally meet you. My son and I had a great time and wish we could make it back to the next one at the Mizzu game. I sorry that you didnt get more participation and hope more people show up next weekend.

it was very nice of you to provide all of the food, and ask nothing in return........Bob you and your wife are class acts.

enjoy the Mizzu game, and try to drink more kool-aid :lol:

maybe we'll see you next week

Rob

Agreed. I was great as usual, we just need more people to stop by! I am not sure what else we can offer besides FREE FOOD!

I believe skersfan said he will probably be in the same place. When I find out for sure I will update the map.

One problem is that there is really no sign showing people where to go, although it's pretty obvious. Look for the white GMC dually and you've found it! :)

Who said you had to go to the game. How about you get into a high speed persuit with me (which wont be hard) and you follow me all the way to Lincoln. Company pays for the gas and we get free food. We wont be able to go into the game but we probally could watch it on someones tv in the parking lot. LOL Remember not in the glory but the deed.

Who said you had to go to the game. How about you get into a high speed persuit with me (which wont be hard) and you follow me all the way to Lincoln. Company pays for the gas and we get free food. We wont be able to go into the game but we probally could watch it on someones tv in the parking lot. LOL Remember not in the glory but the deed.

I like the way this guy thinks. :thumbs

I'd probably get too excited and use the P.I.T. maneuver on you and then we'd be in a ditch on the side of road. :lol:

Hey guys come on down. You can watch the game on my TV, or maybe we can score some ticktets there. With the loss, and the predicted ass kicking it may not be to hard to get tickets at the game. Eric the Red says he never pays more than ten bucks for tickets from scalpers.

There will be plenty of food and drinks for ya. If you come Friday nite I have a place for you to sleep, but you have to put up with wiener dogs, evil wiener dogs, with darting fast tongues :clap

My wife is fighting severe back/upper body pain and it is now so bad she had xrays today that will be read tomorrow. She wanted me to go to Lincoln Saturday without her and take a friend (I knew where I could find someone to go with me here LOL) but she put her game face on and we scored a parking pass in Lot 8 and had a couple of family and friends meet us for an impromtu tailgate. We were out of there and headed back towards home shortly after the game.

'skers....thanks for the phone number but the timing was bad for us. We are NOT coming to the Mizzou game and hopefully she'll be better so we can attend the gamewatch at our site in Topeka.

You are a class act and assume you will be bringing some family up from Missouri with you.