wonderful Lincoln

hokie71

:clap We spent four wonderful days in Lincoln for the Nebraska/Va Tech game. I must say that your fans were the most wonderful we have ever encountered! People stopped us on the street and asked if we were having a good time; they invited us to tailgates, shared new foods in restaurants, and were unbeliveably welcoming. In fact, the fans and citizens of town were so wonderful that I had a hard time feeling good when the Hokies won. Even after the game, the Cornhuskers were gracious and still asking us to have a drink at tailgates as we walked back to the hotel.

I think Hokies have always been gracious hosts to out of town teams, but this raises the bar for us. Thank you so much for a truly great four days. I look forward to your visit in Blacksburg next year.

I must say on my part the respect is mutual. We tailgated near a few Hokie tailgates and met some wonderful people/fans. All seemed to enjoy the game and it was a good game.

Thank you for your very nice comments, and I know a lot of us are looking forward to coming to Blacksburg.

Have a great season Hokies, do us proud.

:clap We spent four wonderful days in Lincoln for the Nebraska/Va Tech game. I must say that your fans were the most wonderful we have ever encountered! People stopped us on the street and asked if we were having a good time; they invited us to tailgates, shared new foods in restaurants, and were unbeliveably welcoming. In fact, the fans and citizens of town were so wonderful that I had a hard time feeling good when the Hokies won. Even after the game, the Cornhuskers were gracious and still asking us to have a drink at tailgates as we walked back to the hotel.

I think Hokies have always been gracious hosts to out of town teams, but this raises the bar for us. Thank you so much for a truly great four days. I look forward to your visit in Blacksburg next year.

I hope to make a trip to Blacksburg.

It was good to hear you had a good time.