Tiger board TV (nebraska Preview)

On there tiger board tv (which is pretty cool) They have teh NEbraska Preview.

Link here

http://www.tigerboard.com/video/

Just make sure your watching the Nebraska preview.

It just makes me so mad that it is Mizzou that has the talent that they can say all of this stuff. It is all pretty much true but they also say the Fans are great and there are always upsets. sorry if this has already been posted.

GBR

does the guy on the right hate looking at cameras?

---edit---

nevermind, they just have him looking at the wrong camera

they do look like douchebag though

Careful about who you're calling douchebags.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wEHUCw8D1U

Holy smokes!! You can also find this guy's pic under "creep" in the dictionary.

i cant pull you tube up on my computer at work its blocked. what is it?

Yikes, two reasons right there why we need to b1tch slap Missouri this weekend.

Cocky, arrogant and like to poke fun at the "nothing to do in Nebraska, except"..... blah

That reminds me of something that happened when I went to a Mizzou game a couple of years ago:

At half time I paid a visit to the restroom and put a urinal to good use (we actually call them Missouri drinking fountains where I come from but that's beside the point). Some guy in a Missouri clown suit was using the urinal beside me. We finished at the same time and he hustled over to the sink to wash his hands as I started to walk out...he sees me so he yells

"Hey Iowa State Fan...here at MU they teach us to wash our hands after we take a piss..."

so I says back to him

"Hey Missouri Fan...at ISU they teach us not to piss on our hands...."

Yikes, two reasons right there why we need to b1tch slap Missouri this weekend.

Cocky, arrogant and like to poke fun at the "nothing to do in Nebraska, except"..... blah

That reminds me of something that happened when I went to a Mizzou game a couple of years ago:

At half time I paid a visit to the restroom and put a urinal to good use (we actually call them Missouri drinking fountains where I come from but that's beside the point). Some guy in a Missouri clown suit was using the urinal beside me. We finished at the same time and he hustled over to the sink to wash his hands as I started to walk out...he sees me so he yells

"Hey Iowa State Fan...here at MU they teach us to wash our hands after we take a piss..."

so I says back to him

That's right, Cy! And he also had to use a tall urinal rather than a short one, since that long of a shot is hard to make with such a short barrel. But his wife/sister likes it.

so I says back to him

variant of an old joke, I hope that didn't really happen.

if so, the mizzou guy has more class than you...

..well, at least better hygiene.

wash your frikkin hands...

to illustrate my point, next time someone extends their hand for a handshake, just stick yours down in your pants, give the johnson a good grab and when you pull your HAND back out, see if he'll shake it. :dumdum

if he refuses, just tell him "at ISU they teach us not to piss on our hands".

see if that works for ya.

good God.

BEAT MIZZOU!!

so I says back to him

to illustrate my point, next time someone extends their hand for a handshake, just stick yours down in your pants, give the johnson a good grab and when you pull your HAND back out, see if he'll shake it. :dumdum

good God.

BEAT MIZZOU!!

Yeah. :yeah, Here in Nebraska, they teach us to wash our junk.

so I says back to him

good God.

BEAT MIZZOU!!

we do too....

AND our hands..

you get the bonus pack with some of us.

clean johnson AND clean hands...

BEAT MIZZOU!!

so I says back to him

good God.

BEAT MIZZOU!!

we do too....

AND our hands..

you get the bonus pack with some of us.

clean johnson AND clean hands...

BEAT MIZZOU!!

Well, after shaking hands with a mizzou fan, you can pretty much consider your junk to be cleaner.

J/K Clone. :)