Pelini article

After reading more articles like this one, you can't help but realize just how badly Callahan set out program back.

See, this is the problem. Everyone thinks Clownahan set the program back when in fact he did none other than take a big salary that was offered to him by none other than Pud himself. It's like blaming the CEO for taking a 20 million severance package after being on the job for 17 days. Pud set the program back period. I hope him and Stache have a long and miserable marriage together at Pitt. They deserve each other.

I hope BC gets trench tongue and drowns in a swamp somewhere in Jersey...he really screwed up a good football program. He shouldn't coach pee wee football, let alone Div I or pro. I know I am not supposed to hate anyone...but I can't help myself in his case.

4 years from now this program will be so much better than Cal & Coz left it, after their 4. It still amazes me how much damage they did, in such a short time. I hope there time in Lincoln follows them, for whats left of their carriers.

GBR!!!

I don't think Coz has a chance in hell of getting hired in D-I or the NFL, he's screwed.