I know its silly but an honest fear.

I dont think i can watch the game. I know i will get the grow a pair speech and stand up for your team and i do believe me i do. I just dont knwo if i can stand the anxiety of it all. I like need a prozac or something. All the whatifs and everything else going on. I just dont know if i can even make it to the game with out having a frekin cornary. If ive got this much pressure on me as a spectator, imagine how the players feel.

ben

Ok, the current state of the Economy - that gives me anxiety.

Iran getting nuclear weapons - that gives me anxiety.

Go through my divorce - that gives me anxiety.

This, is a football game, a football game that I am not playing in or coaching. Am I excited for it, yes. Will I be emotional about it, yes. Will I be pissed if we lose, yes. Will I crap my pants and jump for joy if we win, yes. But it does not give me anxiety or a coronary or do I need medication to watch it.

Drive around in the car and listen to it on the radio. If something horrible happens during the game, run over one of those fat ladies with their huge asses encased in spandex out riding their bicycle....

Actually...just run them over regardless of what's going on during the game. One thing I can't stand is a huge ass staring me in the face and slowing down my progress when I'm trying to drive somewhere....

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

I dont think i can watch the game. I know i will get the grow a pair speech and stand up for your team and i do believe me i do. I just dont knwo if i can stand the anxiety of it all. I like need a prozac or something. All the whatifs and everything else going on. I just dont know if i can even make it to the game with out having a frekin cornary. If ive got this much pressure on me as a spectator, imagine how the players feel.

ben

Just get really drunk before the game, thats what I do.

ben

That is the way I used to feel when we were favored each week and every game was a chance to ruin our NC run. Now we are the underdog. The pressure is off us and now on Missouri. If we lose it was expected. Their fans are the ones who should be anxious. Just watch and enjoy the possibility of the upset.

Drive around in the car and listen to it on the radio. If something horrible happens during the game, run over one of those fat ladies with their huge asses encased in spandex out riding their bicycle....

Actually...just run them over regardless of what's going on during the game. One thing I can't stand is a huge ass staring me in the face and slowing down my progress when I'm trying to drive somewhere....

Sounds like they would be good golfers.

"Golf is a game for guys in funny pants with huge asses. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Huge ass, probably a great golfer."

Billy Madison