Anybody think...

That maybe Callahan was the brains behind the offense? Oh god I hope not. What the hell happened? Bo has some decisions to make. Lane Kiffen just got fired, maybe he needs a job. I hate to say it, another Raider head coach in charge of the offense, but what happened? This is not good. Pelini has some big boy decisions to make soon.

Watson is a good coach.

The truth is we've had a running game that is disappearing in big games all the time, and Joe Ganz, gamer and all-around good guy that he is, isn't the QB many of you expect him to be after putting up some gaudy numbers last year.

our 'O' is seriously overrated from a few good games last year and in garbage time, and it has shown.

No, I've actually been using this name for a while. Not the same dude. Didn't know somebody else had it. Bo has to make some decisions on where this offense is going to go. This offense doesn't have an identity, it is using some concepts from an offense that Shawn Watson learned from Bill Callahan. I was one of the people that thought that Callahan had a chance if he fired Cosgrove. It's obvious that this offense is not what we thought it was. Lucky is a pretty good back and so is Helu. I hate to pass the blame but the offensive line is horrible. I thought Cotton is a good line coach. Callahan was supposed to be also. My head is about to explode from the shear magnitude of sucking at football.

No, I've actually been using this name for a while. Not the same dude. Didn't know somebody else had it. Bo has to make some decisions on where this offense is going to go. This offense doesn't have an identity, it is using some concepts from an offense that Shawn Watson learned from Bill Callahan. I was one of the people that thought that Callahan had a chance if he fired Cosgrove. It's obvious that this offense is not what we thought it was. Lucky is a pretty good back and so is Helu. I hate to pass the blame but the offensive line is horrible. I thought Cotton is a good line coach. Callahan was supposed to be also. My head is about to explode from the shear magnitude of sucking at football.

part of me thinks you're lying. The other part thinks that if you were him, you'd just create another username. Then again if you were him, you might not be that smart, since you imitated media on a message board incriminating OU football players of drug trafficing. Either way doesn't matter.

I'm still gonna have to say that I'm not the same guy. I think that guy lives in Austin, and I live in Lincoln. It's coincidence that we use the same name. Obviously I'm not just copying the guys name since I've had it a while before that story even happened. I promise you that I'm not smart enough to know how to cut and paste all that newspaper stuff like the other Darth Husker. However, I am smart enough not to do something that stupid.

Anyway, as I am much more sober today, I still find it hard to believe that the offense played that bad against a Missouri defense that has been proven to be mediocre. Buffalo put up more points than we did. I don't want to take anything away from Turner Gill, but we have a lot more talent on our team than Buffalo does.

You can't point fingers at this point....if you do, your pointing at the whole coaching staff and the whole team. And with fans attacking the team and coaches, knowing that this was going to be a rebuilding year, the fans can be pointed at too.

Like it or not, this is going to take time, won't be fixed overnight. Yeah, we're not happy about it...but fans need to suck it up and deal with it, because it is what it is, and Bo can't crap out players that don't exist yet. If fans go negative it is going to only hurt the situation when it comes to recruiting.

I'm still gonna have to say that I'm not the same guy. I think that guy lives in Austin, and I live in Lincoln. It's coincidence that we use the same name. Obviously I'm not just copying the guys name since I've had it a while before that story even happened. I promise you that I'm not smart enough to know how to cut and paste all that newspaper stuff like the other Darth Husker. However, I am smart enough not to do something that stupid.

***SNIP***

oh, that's right that's right that's right...my bad...you may want to request a name change from the admins to prevent mistaken identity in the future. Or not if it doesn't bother you.