CHASE DANIEL II

95huskers

All these alligations that chase is making about spitting this year and cozgroves high school D last year. I think he is just covering up his nose picking incident from 3 years ago!

REASON #1 THAT HE DOESNT WIN THE HEISMAN... i havent seen 1 heisman winner with video of a nose picking incident... it would be a tainted heisman winner. PUT AN * NEXT TO THAT ONE

All these alligations that chase is making about spitting this year and cozgroves high school D last year. I think he is just covering up his nose picking incident from 3 years ago!

REASON #1 THAT HE DOESNT WIN THE HEISMAN... i havent seen 1 heisman winner with video of a nose picking incident... it would be a tainted heisman winner. PUT AN * NEXT TO THAT ONE

You people are ridiculously gay...

You people are ridiculously gay...

Im seriously laughing my ASS off!!!!! :lol:

wow, whoever this is your embarassing Husker fans. Do we have any room to talk trash against a QB that just torched our D? As much as I hate Mizzou and pray Daniel doesn't win Heisman, you gotta admit he's a good player

he's a good college QB, but will not play QB in the pro's.

Why you might ask?

1. He is barely 6' and balloons up in the off season

2. He plays in the spread offense. name the last spread offense QB in college to play QB in the NFL

3. He is not fast enough to get away from the defenses of the pro's and he is no where near a talented enough athlete to play any other position

4. He eats his boogers

It is pretty freaking funny...and the really sad part is that my quarterback eats his boogers and I don't care! I gotta keep my 4 year old son from seeing that...

haha keep him from forming bad habbits.... or break them bad habbits. anyway us husker fans (me) i should say am just looking to a lighter side. mizzou will finish strong and i hold nothing against them. good team. we were unprepared or shall i say athletically challanged sat night