"New KSU Shirts" Change the color for NU?

It's funny how any thread he posts in gets hijacked and turns into a thread about his wife. :clap

I hear ya BRI, not that I mind, maybe I should adjust my sig...NAH! Justs lets everyone know that not all farm girls graze with the cattle. I wonder if the writers at playboy have had similar feelings " I dont know why I bother, no one reads what I write anyway" Should start a new site - Husker Milf's :)

GBR!!!!! :restore

Cummon its not like his wife is in pants and a t shirt armwrestling. Shes in red bra and panties how can you not be distracted with that. Its not a avatar of tommy runnin down the field or spongebob with a husker helmet. Its a mostly naked beautiful woman. I know you can appreciate that, i just cant get past anything he has to say with out looking at the hot pictures of his wife :)

Kinda reminds me of this guy i used to work with who had a nudy picture of his wife in his wallet, and didnt mind showing anyone who wanted to see it. :dunno

Anyways yea huskers ksu shirt, drooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Admin - is there a new service you can provide that sends an email alert to the computer AND my cell anytime hskerprid posts a new message? I want to be the first guy on the block to check to see if he 'upgrades' the pics of his wife :rolleyes:

Seriously, hskerprid, do you attend the watch parties of televised games in Manhattan? Over 100 attended the pay per views at Willies. But the regular watch site has been at another location that wouldn't shell out for the cost of the game. I've posted on the appropriate 'planithusker' spot with contact info for our northeast kansans for nebraska website to get you in the 'loop'. (living in Manhattan I knew you'd appreciate my pun that I intended). GBR

Admin - is there a new service you can provide that sends an email alert to the computer AND my cell anytime hskerprid posts a new message? I want to be the first guy on the block to check to see if he 'upgrades' the pics of his wife :rolleyes:

Seriously, hskerprid, do you attend the watch parties of televised games in Manhattan? Over 100 attended the pay per views at Willies. But the regular watch site has been at another location that wouldn't shell out for the cost of the game. I've posted on the appropriate 'planithusker' spot with contact info for our northeast kansans for nebraska website to get you in the 'loop'. (living in Manhattan I knew you'd appreciate my pun that I intended). GBR

Hey Topekahusker, no I haven't been to any of the watch sites. I just purchased a 50" Plasma with surround so I dont venture too far from home. I know they have a watch site at Bobby "T's" too. I've thought about joining up Northeast Kansans for NU but just havent gotten too it yet. I'm just afraid if I bring my wife to a watch site, alot of the chairs might be turned towards our table watching the wrong thing! :) She tends to jump up and down in front of the screen when the Huskers have a good play. Might be too much of a distraction :thumbs