***Official Texas Tech Game Discussion Thread***

Does Murrillo really think he should let the best reciever in the country run right past him while looking into the backfield on 4th and 4 from the TTech 36? We all knew where the ball was going so did everyone in the stadium.

Had we not had 2 silly holding calls right before the half, we kick a FG and win by 3. TOO MANY PENALTIES even if both holding calls were very close, they usually dont call those and of course TTEch was not called for at least 2 blatant face mask penalties. We simply cant keep having our O-linemen offsides all the time 1st and 15 is a lot different than 1st and 10, the effort was great, Ganz played good game minus that stupid throw at the end, great game plan.

Does Murrillo really think he should let the best reciever in the country run right past him while looking into the backfield on 4th and 4 from the TTech 36? We all knew where the ball was going so did everyone in the stadium.

Had we not had 2 silly holding calls right before the half, we kick a FG and win by 3. TOO MANY PENALTIES even if both holding calls were very close, they usually dont call those and of course TTEch was not called for at least 2 blatant face mask penalties. We simply cant keep having our O-linemen offsides all the time 1st and 15 is a lot different than 1st and 10, the effort was great, Ganz played good game minus that stupid throw at the end, great game plan.

turncoat

If we miss the 2 pointer everyone would blame Bo for going for it.

We got what we wanted, held Tech to less than 7 on their possession which gave us a great chance. Unfortunately it didn't work out.

I wouldn't have. But I don't blame him for going with the tie option, either.

I shouldn't have same everyone. And I would've trusted Bo's instinct to go for the kill at the end too. But my own instinct is that we were beating Tech on both sides (all 3, including special teams) and could take them in OT.

Some are cut out for D1 some arn't. I've been very disapointed with how he is comming along. I still hope he develops and gets better and maybe reacheds his full potential. So far he just doesn't seem to get it. :(