I say it aint so Joe..

What killed us is the 4th down play, where Crabtree was left wide open for huge play!! I wonder if Murrillo was in awe of Crabtree when he ran right past him. "Look there goes Crabtree! Wow he is fast" <_< We hold them on that 4th down and we chew up a lot of the clock. Nuff said

Again...this was not The Armadillo's fault. He was supposed to have safety help, but never got it.

Help. Yes. Was it Asante's solo job as safety to cover crabtree should he get 30 yards downfield? No. Murillo STILL should have been on him, and then if he got beat on a CLOSE one on one, then sure, blame Asante. ffs, that ball was UNDERTHROWN to crabtree... if Murillo is anywhere close to where he should be, it gets knocked down.

Help. Yes. Was it Asante's solo job as safety to cover crabtree should he get 30 yards downfield? No. Murillo STILL should have been on him, and then if he got beat on a CLOSE one on one, then sure, blame Asante. ffs, that ball was UNDERTHROWN to crabtree... if Murillo is anywhere close to where he should be, it gets knocked down.

I would be willing to wager a VERY large amount of money that our defensive backs (and probably others) saw our D-Line flinch and assumed that an offsides penalty/encroachment penalty was about to be called. At this point, they probably sat back thinking that the play was over and did not snap themselves back into game mode until it was too late. One could never be for sure about this because nobody would ever admit to giving up on a play, but I think this is probably the reason behind this mishap.

What killed us is the 4th down play, where Crabtree was left wide open for huge play!! I wonder if Murrillo was in awe of Crabtree when he ran right past him. "Look there goes Crabtree! Wow he is fast" <_< We hold them on that 4th down and we chew up a lot of the clock. Nuff said

Again...this was not The Armadillo's fault. He was supposed to have safety help, but never got it.

its was cover 2. that was asantes play. coach sanders said as much. and he was pretty clear about it

Everyone, we've got to all start calling Murillo this. He's a senior, not too many more chances...from now on, #6 shall always be referred to as 'The Armadillo.' Agreed?

Too many mistakes PERIOD!! We left as I saw it 6 points on the field the first field goal was when we went for it on 4th and 1, now I will admit I said go for it, and think we got screwed on the spot but thats the chance you take when you dont excute and put it in the refs hands, tho I think that falls on Bo, then the second time was when our O-line decided to have there heads up there a$$ and drive us back 20 yards in holding calls before halftime.. We make those points we win and Ganz looks like the hero, even tho to me he was the hero of the day.. He made one bad call he will learn from it I hope an move on to win the rest of the games.. IMO think we should have ran the ball down there throuts cause that D was tired but whatever we didnt an a mistake was made.. Cant fault just one person in this game it was a hell of a game(Tho is hurts like hell)

Too many mistakes PERIOD!! We left as I saw it 6 points on the field the first field goal was when we went for it on 4th and 1, now I will admit I said go for it, and think we got screwed on the spot but thats the chance you take when you dont excute and put it in the refs hands, tho I think that falls on Bo, then the second time was when our O-line decided to have there heads up there a$$ and drive us back 20 yards in holding calls before halftime.. We make those points we win and Ganz looks like the hero, even tho to me he was the hero of the day.. He made one bad call he will learn from it I hope an move on to win the rest of the games.. IMO think we should have ran the ball down there throuts cause that D was tired but whatever we didnt an a mistake was made.. Cant fault just one person in this game it was a hell of a game(Tho is hurts like hell)

i'd say both are on the line... we should be able to line up every time and get a yard.